'sup? Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for the lame first post...just a test for getting this thing off the ground.
I can't promise I'll update regularly or have anything interesting to say. I'll try to post about the big and little things that are happening in our lives, so you far-flung friends and family can know what's up with us without sending an email you know I'm too lazy to reply to. I also intend to practice some writing.
Julia's birthday is coming up this month (the 26th). It's hard to believe she's already a year old! We couldn't have wished for a more delightful child...it's so hokey, but sometimes I see her smile and feel so happy that I think I never really knew what being happy was before she was a part of my life.
Dan's really into his homebrewing thing lately. He's already made a red ale and a Scotch ale that were both delicious. He's got a brown ale and stout aging now, and is hoping to make a Belgian ale this weekend. I can't wait until the new ones are ready--we're already out of the first two he made! He's doing a great job with it and is really enjoying himself...nice way to relax on the weekends.
It's storming outside now. Kinda weird to hear thunder in February.
Gotta run--much cleaning to do. Check back later!
I can't promise I'll update regularly or have anything interesting to say. I'll try to post about the big and little things that are happening in our lives, so you far-flung friends and family can know what's up with us without sending an email you know I'm too lazy to reply to. I also intend to practice some writing.
Julia's birthday is coming up this month (the 26th). It's hard to believe she's already a year old! We couldn't have wished for a more delightful child...it's so hokey, but sometimes I see her smile and feel so happy that I think I never really knew what being happy was before she was a part of my life.
Dan's really into his homebrewing thing lately. He's already made a red ale and a Scotch ale that were both delicious. He's got a brown ale and stout aging now, and is hoping to make a Belgian ale this weekend. I can't wait until the new ones are ready--we're already out of the first two he made! He's doing a great job with it and is really enjoying himself...nice way to relax on the weekends.
It's storming outside now. Kinda weird to hear thunder in February.
Gotta run--much cleaning to do. Check back later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home