All right, you all can quit your whining now, I'm here with an update. Sorry 'bout that...at first it was because I had no inspiration, and then it was because I got way too freaking busy with freelance projects and birthday parties. I have some ideas of things I'll be writing about in the future, but for now I'm just posting an update so I can quit getting hassled by the Man.
1. As of last Sunday, we're officially parents of a toddler. Hard to believe she's a year old now...to me, it feels like it wasn't so long ago that I was fat and grumpy. Well, a lot more so, I guess. Anyway, I'll post some extremely cute pictures from her party once Dan gets around to processing and uploading them.
2. Also as of last Sunday, we kinda bought a house. This all happened very quickly, so if it comes as a shock to you, well, you're not the only one. I'm still getting used to it. We're not closing until June, so I've got plenty of time for that.
3. I gave up sweets for Lent. Some of you might remember that I've done this in the past. I haven't killed anyone yet. Yet. But seriously, folks! An extended fast is a great way to force yourself to reprioritize. Please look forward to future navel-gazing posts about loss and humility and whatnot.
4. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Gotta remember to put in my vacation request next week for 03.16 (03.17 is already my regular day off).
That's it for now--Julia and I are gonna do a little shopping. Smell ya later!
1. As of last Sunday, we're officially parents of a toddler. Hard to believe she's a year old now...to me, it feels like it wasn't so long ago that I was fat and grumpy. Well, a lot more so, I guess. Anyway, I'll post some extremely cute pictures from her party once Dan gets around to processing and uploading them.
2. Also as of last Sunday, we kinda bought a house. This all happened very quickly, so if it comes as a shock to you, well, you're not the only one. I'm still getting used to it. We're not closing until June, so I've got plenty of time for that.
3. I gave up sweets for Lent. Some of you might remember that I've done this in the past. I haven't killed anyone yet. Yet. But seriously, folks! An extended fast is a great way to force yourself to reprioritize. Please look forward to future navel-gazing posts about loss and humility and whatnot.
4. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Gotta remember to put in my vacation request next week for 03.16 (03.17 is already my regular day off).
That's it for now--Julia and I are gonna do a little shopping. Smell ya later!


2 Comments:
Its about time you updated this thing.
Congrats on the homeownership. Thats pretty cool.
Also my niece turned 2 on Sat. Hopefully I'll have pics to share soon.
congrats on the house!
Post a Comment
<< Home