Monday, March 06, 2006

I am so desperate for something sweet that I just put some Kashi Go Lean in a bowl and started munching. Good heavenly crap, what was I thinking? Sugar must be some secret ingredient in maintaining my mental function, because without it my faculties are clearly fading. Why else would I answer the craving for luscious chocolate with, "Oh, hey, this box of lowfat cereal that lists 'Crunchy Fiber Twigs' as an ingredient might fill the bill!"

Maybe it just needs some milk. And sugar.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kashi Go Lean sans milk? Won't that make your teef asplode or something?

March 07, 2006  
Blogger Jackie said...

Not yet. But in retrospect, I probably should've brought a baggie!

March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also gave up sweets for Lent once. Might have done it again except that year Valentine's Day was during Lent, remember? Was traumatized for life.

March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't really care that much for sweets.

March 07, 2006  
Blogger Danimal said...

I don't really care that much for sweets either.

Jackie, what's your favorite candy bar?

March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer >>>>>>>>> Sweets

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Jackie said...

Lisa, I have the dimmest glimmer of a recollection of that. Was it in college? Sheesh, that was a long time ago.

pck, big surprise.

Danimal, I like them all (no, seriously, I can't think of one I wouldn't eat), but I probably would have to go with the classic Snickers as a fave.

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Jackie said...

I could easily give up beer for Lent. It would suck during the NCAA tournament, but *shrug*.

March 08, 2006  
Blogger paigniac said...

Seriously that stuff sounds horrible....is it really THAT much more healthy for you?

not. worth. it.

March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home