I think it's been six months since I've had my hair cut and over a year since I've had it colored, but that all ends today. Yay! The sucky thing is, I know I'll just sit down in the chair, say I don't know what I want to do to my hair but I know I don't want to see my ginormous forehead, and I'll walk out of there with basically the same hair, just a little shorter. And blonder. Well, at least I'll feel good about the blonder part for a few days.
Kashi Go Lean update: I tried it this morning with milk. Yeah, it's really not much better that way. Why are people so wild about this stuff?
I'm beginning to notice how nerdy jazz pianists are, as a group. What's up with that?
Kashi Go Lean update: I tried it this morning with milk. Yeah, it's really not much better that way. Why are people so wild about this stuff?
I'm beginning to notice how nerdy jazz pianists are, as a group. What's up with that?





1 Comments:
Hey, that's exactly what I planned to do today! And I was getting a manicure, too, thanks to a gift certificate from my day care family! However, Luke got a horrible cold and fever, so the person who was going to watch him doesn't want him, and now the whole thing is off. So much for the greatest excitement in my whirlwind life. :) Oh, well, I didn't know what I want to do with my hair, either. Let me know if you come up with something good.
Post a Comment
<< Home