Thursday, March 16, 2006

So apparently, I like yogurt now. After years of being frustrated by this aversion, it seems that all it took to break me was to buy the cheapest kind I could just so Julia could try it. Go figure! Don't get me wrong; it's no more a substitute for a brownie than Kashi Go Lean is. But I'm happy to be expanding my horizons...I've always wished I would like yogurt.

I've got physical therapy today. Kinda sucks because I have to interrupt my gamewatching, but it's best to stick to our schedule. Besides, maybe we'll spend less time on the beating-me-up exercises and more time on the nice ultrasound thingie.

At last, it is here! Sure, I'll be reviewing a manuscript while I'm watching, but that's better than not watching at all. This is the best weekend of the year! One really awesome part is that all weekend, I'll run around randomly saying "Ian Eagle and Jim Spanarkel!" Extra-awesome this year is that Stephen Bardo is doing some broadcasts. YAY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have got to be kidding me.

guess what phrase i love to say when teh tournament rolls around.

"ian eagle and jim spanarkel".

seriously.

March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home