Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, peeps! We went to Kamakura last night to celebrate...choppy table!!!! I also tried sushi with actual raw fish. (Always before I pansied out and ordered the kinds without fish.) It had salmon, chile, tempura crab, carrot, and avocado. YUM! Our choppy chef dished me up some vegetarian stir-fry. My favorite part of the meal was probably the seaweed salad, as usual. And I really enjoyed the sake.

Anyhoo, so now we embark on our fifteenth year of wedded bliss. Sheesh, we're old.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats jacks!

great choice in place, and enjoy the next 15!

May 16, 2006  
Blogger Danimal said...

15?!? Congrats! That's a long time!

May 16, 2006  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks dudes! Just to clarify, yesterday was fourteen years. So, we're now in our fifteenth year. At least I think that's how it works. I suck at math.

May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But just give her a word and she can spell it. Really. Any word. :)

May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home