I knew the new Starbucks drive-through was going to be the death of me. Now that I can get coffee drinks without all the hassle of, you know, getting out of my car and walking my fat can up to a counter, I talk myself into indulging in them far too often. Usually I'm going for the iced caramel macchiato, but today I felt more like my runner-up, iced mocha valencia (read: iced mocha with orange-y syrup). When I got it, the chick told me they found out today they were discontinuing it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO-URNS Starbucks!
Today begins my week of "vacation." And by "vacation" I mean "not going to work, but staying home with a toddler and a puppy and trying to start and finish a freelance project by next Monday." Should be some good times.
Also, MAJOR UPDATE: T-minus 3 days until my birthday! WOOOOO!!!
Today begins my week of "vacation." And by "vacation" I mean "not going to work, but staying home with a toddler and a puppy and trying to start and finish a freelance project by next Monday." Should be some good times.
Also, MAJOR UPDATE: T-minus 3 days until my birthday! WOOOOO!!!


1 Comments:
Near my house...there's a starbucks on one side of Memorial drive (attached to a Randall's grocery) and directly across the street on the south side of Memorial is another Starbucks (complete with drive through)...this one is its own separate building. In the mornings, the drive through line resembles an airport check in line during holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home