Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This morning, I wheeled Julia around the grocery store singing the theme to Elmo's World. I just had macaroni and cheese and mini veggie corn dogs for lunch. And I'm about to go to Toys-R-Us to get some finger paints for us to play with this afternoon. Yeesh, I feel like such a mom. Someone stop me before I start watching daytime TV!

I'd better stop by B&N while I'm at Toys-R-Us and get a caramel macchiato* to maintain my cool nerdy chick cred.

*Fine, I'll also be going back to the children's books section to get more books for Julia.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er..small point of fact. We don't actually watch daytime TV. Don't blow the time I have in convincing my husband (and friends' husbands) that's an urban legend. :)

July 21, 2006  
Blogger Jackie said...

Heh. I'm just being folksy. Back in my freelance days, I didn't watch daytime TV even though I could have. Blech!

July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched Dr. Phil when my kids actually took a nap at that time of day. But no chocolate bonbons. :)

July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home