Wow, looks like I managed to go the entire month of June without updating. Yay me! Ah, keep your pants on, people, I've been unpacking.
How lame is it that after a month of non-updateage, my triumphant return is blatantly lifted from one of my favorite blogs?
LOfreakingL. It is so much worse than I remember, and I remember it as one of the worst music videos of all time. While watching it, I keep imagining what the planning sessions must've been like: "And then, you can just like stand there and mouth part of the song, and--OH! Hey! I know! We'll have the other guy face you and he can mouth the words too, then we'll put the chick between you. But we'll film it from the SIDE! Then in this other part, Steve, you can walk backward through this maze kinda thing we'll set up to look all warehouse-y."
How lame is it that after a month of non-updateage, my triumphant return is blatantly lifted from one of my favorite blogs?
LOfreakingL. It is so much worse than I remember, and I remember it as one of the worst music videos of all time. While watching it, I keep imagining what the planning sessions must've been like: "And then, you can just like stand there and mouth part of the song, and--OH! Hey! I know! We'll have the other guy face you and he can mouth the words too, then we'll put the chick between you. But we'll film it from the SIDE! Then in this other part, Steve, you can walk backward through this maze kinda thing we'll set up to look all warehouse-y."


4 Comments:
lol - thanks for ruining a perfectly good song for me by permanently attaching the images in that video to it. I had never seen the video. I wonder if they were proud when it was done - like "Dude, that was so awesome! We rock!"
i cosign david's thoughts.
I refuse to acknowledge anything that disparages Journey.
The air keyboard playing is by far my favorite part. I'm not sure I'd ever seen this innovative technique before.
Post a Comment
<< Home