Thursday, September 21, 2006




We're apparently going to unintentionally give in to the Elmo TMX craze.

Don't get me wrong, I love Elmo--and so does Julia. But no way would I pay $40 for this newfangled iteration of our favorite little Sesame Street character. I have that luxury: she's too young yet to realize it exists (and therefore, that she's missing out if she doesn't have it). No harm, no foul.

But my mom emailed me this morning and said, "Your aunt has already bought the new Tickle Me Elmo toy for Julia for Christmas! You should hear her talk about it." And not only that, but "She took an hour off work Tuesday morning to get to Target when they started selling them so she would be sure to get one!"

Heh--I can't help but laugh. This aunt of mine loooooooooves babies and thinks Julia is just the bee's knees. So, who am I to argue?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I salute you, for not adding another post until the world has truly come to grips with this one.

Brant

November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home