Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, peeps. Sorry to be all Captain Bringdown with that last post, but it helped me to write down my thoughts.

In completely unrelated news, am I just getting really old, or are you also puzzled and grossed out by genital-flashing as the new hip thing? It used to be that people exposed their naughty bits for cameras only in the world of porn, but now it seems this is catching on as the ultimate trump card for a starlet trying to monopolize the celebrity gossip spotlight.

I guess it's kinda pointless to be annoyed by this...after all, no one's making me look at Britney's umpteenth upskirt shot this week. Yet I can't help but thinking, for the love of Pete, what's next? If the goal is to garner attention by shocking, do you top flashing by moving on to public sex acts? Then, as that gets old, what's left? Wait, don't answer that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home