Monday, January 22, 2007

'sup? Random thoughts on this Monday:

  • The iPhone really is cool. Dan made me watch some of the Steve Jobs thing where he introduced the phone's features, and I have to admit that it'd be great to have one. Too bad it's priced way too high for me to even think about it. (I'm not even saying it's priced too high, especially in light of the fact that it's a phone and iPod and Internet communication device. It's just more than I'd ever be willing to pay.)
  • Been a rough week or so in our house...Julia got a nice little RSV that developed into bronchiolitis, so she was home from daycare all week (Dan and I worked half-days to split the duties). She's much better now, although the doctor says this kinda thing tends to hang on for two or three weeks in kids. And, now Dan and I have both picked up the stupid virus too. Although this sucks, it reminds us that we've really been pretty lucky with Julia's health--she hasn't been sick much at all in her two years.
  • Oh, and one other thing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home