Ha! And you thought you'd surf by and laugh at me for not posting anything, didn't you? Take that, people who know how I operate!
Today I present...
THINGS I WAS WRONG ABOUT
* The Office: I'm on record as stating that this show is way overrated and its humor is forced. After halfway watching it for a season because my husband likes it, I am now compelled to admit that it is kinda funny.
* Sweet potatoes: I can't believe these literally made me throw up when I was a kid. They are one of my favorite things to eat now.
* Macs: Yep, they're better than PCs.
* Politics: When I was a teenager, I thought liberals were right about everything. When I was in my twenties, I thought conservatives were right about everything. Now I think that none of them are right about anything.
* Recycling: I used to think this was a stupid, boring waste of time. Now we regularly recycle plastic and glass at home, and I even bring home plastic and glass I use at work because we don't have recycling on site. Also, I just printed a paper with a small error on it, and I was going to correct it in the file and print it again, but I felt too guilty about wasting the paper so I'm using the printout with the error.
Maybe tomorrow I'll work on a list of things I was right about. That one's a lot longer than this one. ;)
Today I present...
THINGS I WAS WRONG ABOUT
* The Office: I'm on record as stating that this show is way overrated and its humor is forced. After halfway watching it for a season because my husband likes it, I am now compelled to admit that it is kinda funny.
* Sweet potatoes: I can't believe these literally made me throw up when I was a kid. They are one of my favorite things to eat now.
* Macs: Yep, they're better than PCs.
* Politics: When I was a teenager, I thought liberals were right about everything. When I was in my twenties, I thought conservatives were right about everything. Now I think that none of them are right about anything.
* Recycling: I used to think this was a stupid, boring waste of time. Now we regularly recycle plastic and glass at home, and I even bring home plastic and glass I use at work because we don't have recycling on site. Also, I just printed a paper with a small error on it, and I was going to correct it in the file and print it again, but I felt too guilty about wasting the paper so I'm using the printout with the error.
Maybe tomorrow I'll work on a list of things I was right about. That one's a lot longer than this one. ;)


5 Comments:
YES!!!!
I'm happy to see your admission regarding The Office.
and *psst* Liberals are right about most things. :)
Have you ever seen the BBC version of the office? I've had a hard time getting into the NBC version, but I loved the original.
Yay on the recycling one! There was a great article in the Economist last week on recycling.
I notice nobody has mentioned the sweet potatoes....
Jackie, you should see how much paper we go through here... but I recycle everything that's messed up!!
Post a Comment
<< Home