Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quiz Yourself!

1. Chinese fried foodstuff:
a. Crab rangoon
b. Eggrolls
c. Both, please
d. Blech, I hate Chinese food

2. Composers/pianists:
a. Duke
b. Monk
c. They rule equally
d. Who?

3. Pets:
a. Cats
b. Dogs
c. All of the above
d. No thanks

4. Funny movies:
a. Anchorman
b. Office Space
c. a or b, I can't decide
d. They both suck

5. Meat product:
a. Sausage
b. Bacon
c. Wait, what kind of sausage are you talking about?
d. Eating animals is wrong and/or gross

Answers (listed in order of correctness):

1. Chinese fried foodstuff: a, c, b, d. I don't think I've ever known anyone who didn't acknowledge that crab rangoonies are delicious. I don't think I want to know such a person.

2. Composers/pianists: c, a or b, d. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd have to say Monk.

3. Pets: c, a or b, d. I don't trust anyone who answers d.

4. Funny movies: b, a, c, d. If you answer d, congrats on being on the same side of judging funny as pck.

5. Meat: b, a, c, d. The pig is a wonderful, maaaaaaaaagical animal!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. C
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. C

June 21, 2007  
Blogger Amber said...

1. B - Crab rangoon is barfalicious. White cream inside? Gross.
2. D
3. C - While I am a creepy cat lady, I'd be just as creepy a dog lady too
4. A - but B is hilarious is a completely different way
5. B - Sausage is too piece-y/spice-y

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) A - but I don't always love them if they are too crab-y
2) D
3) A - have 3 cats, but I like dogs much more than I used to.
4) C
5) B - bacon is a gift from the gods

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B - D - C - A - B
Crab rangoon is too sourcreamy, or whatever it is that they mix with the crab. yuck.

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Darth Roker said...

1. d.
2. b. Monk -- Tony Shaloub rules
3. b.
4. b.
5. a.b. -- the combination would be magical

June 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. a
2. d
3. a
4. a
5. b

June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home