Yesterday I thought Maddie, Julia, and I all were just having bad allergy days. Today, I think we all have the same dumb cold. :( It bothered Maddie enough to wake up at 3 and not go back to sleep until like 6, so, yeah--I've been up since 3. I feel a lot like this:
I'm on no sleep, NO sleep!
While looking for that, I happened upon this. Yes, that's George Costanza workin' the Miami Vice look for McD's. How did McD's ever get so huge with advertising like this? (Edited because I apparently messed this one up, too. Geez, I suck at the Internets.)
George!
Also, looks like I messed up my links in Friday's entry...better go try to fix it!
I'm on no sleep, NO sleep!
While looking for that, I happened upon this. Yes, that's George Costanza workin' the Miami Vice look for McD's. How did McD's ever get so huge with advertising like this? (Edited because I apparently messed this one up, too. Geez, I suck at the Internets.)
George!
Also, looks like I messed up my links in Friday's entry...better go try to fix it!


2 Comments:
Good job with the updating! And sorry about your cold :( That's no fun for a Monday morning. Hope you all feel better soon!
Hey, my browser says that "George" has a malformed URL. Is that dangerous?
Post a Comment
<< Home