Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Am I the only one not deterred from speeding by these things?

OH MY COW, I CAN SEE MY SPEED!!! I'D BETTER SLOW DOWN BEFORE THE SIGN COMES AFTER ME!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly. And yet people HIT THE BRAKES, one after the other! Aargh! Maybe they think there's an officer lurking behind the sign.....

July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - it gives me some pause, but I don't hit my brakes or anything.

July 12, 2007  
Blogger Amber said...

There's a camera in those things. They take your picture & send you a ticket for speeding.

July 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I always thought the idea was to help you notice if you have become a little heavy footed.But then I really try not to speed.

July 14, 2007  
Blogger Jackie said...

LOL, that can't be true--at least not in most cases. Otherwise, I would've been powned many times over for speeding by now.

July 16, 2007  
Blogger Leigh Steele said...

LOL at that! I don't think they take your photo or you would see a flash. Now, there ARE photo radar's here in Phoenix, but they are very differnt set ups than these and they have to post notice that they are photo radar. I've gotten a ticket (two, actually).
Anyways, NO, they don't deter me. One bit.

July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home