Heh, those are NOT good pictures. Julia is in a major bad-picture-taking phase...if you ask her to smile and she chooses to actually try, she comes up with this weird squinty kinda thing like in the middle picture. But that's if you're lucky enough to actually get her to pause long enough to train a focus on her. As for Maddie, I dunno what it is--she is a beautiful baby, but I haven't yet been able to get that to come across on camera.
Eh, either way, the point is that I updated even on a holiday! ;)
What sweet, cute girls you have! OH MY! Hey, my Kaia doesn't take great pictures either...always squinting too and looking cheezy or moving around. I totally feel ya on that one. But seriously, your girls are precious.
Oh, and PS... The newborn beauty NEVER comes across on camera, I agree. My new girl is always so red and splotchy and looking like an alien in pix. I think it's meant to be that way so that only us mama's get to really see their gorgeousness for awhile and bask in it!
4 Comments:
Holy cute kids, Batman!
Nice job updating, by the way. You didn't even take the holiday off! :)
Heh, those are NOT good pictures. Julia is in a major bad-picture-taking phase...if you ask her to smile and she chooses to actually try, she comes up with this weird squinty kinda thing like in the middle picture. But that's if you're lucky enough to actually get her to pause long enough to train a focus on her. As for Maddie, I dunno what it is--she is a beautiful baby, but I haven't yet been able to get that to come across on camera.
Eh, either way, the point is that I updated even on a holiday! ;)
What sweet, cute girls you have! OH MY!
Hey, my Kaia doesn't take great pictures either...always squinting too and looking cheezy or moving around. I totally feel ya on that one.
But seriously, your girls are precious.
Oh, and PS...
The newborn beauty NEVER comes across on camera, I agree.
My new girl is always so red and splotchy and looking like an alien in pix.
I think it's meant to be that way so that only us mama's get to really see their gorgeousness for awhile and bask in it!
Post a Comment
<< Home