
If you haven't already read about the feline Grim Reaper, do it--it's not scary, I swear! Actually kinda heartwarming.
When I read this, I couldn't help but think of my fat kitty Harold's final days. There were a few occasions during his illness where I just cried and cried with him on my lap, including the day I knew we were taking him to be euthanized. I'll never forget the way he got up from my lap, climbed up toward my face, and started meowing insistently. It made me laugh...I don't know that I've ever experienced anything so bittersweet as his efforts to comfort me. And I know that's what it was; I'd lived with this kitty fourteen years, and he'd never before seemed to care much when I cried about things unrelated to his dying.
I've long thought animals sense things in the spiritual realm that humans don't. I don't understand why, but I've not yet seen anything that contradicts the suspicion, and I've seen many things that confirm it.
All right, I don't know about you, but I need some comic relief about now.


2 Comments:
So much for the regular updating thingy, I guess.
:(
Maybe the feline grim reaper sensed the death of this blog, and that's why he had his pic posted here?
Post a Comment
<< Home